BROTHERS...UNITED IN EXCELLENCE" - AMBASSADOR MOTTO
KSU's AAMI Ambassador program uses the bonds of brotherhood to promote academic, leadership and professional excellence. Each year, a up to 12 AAMI Ambassadors are selected to represent the AAMI program to the campus community through peer mentorship and dynamic programming. Ambassadors are encouraged to embody black male excellence and agree to help others achieve excellence as well.
- Promote a sense of brotherhood by serving as a peer-mentor for the freshmen AAMI members, helping them successfully complete their first year of college.
- Plan campus-wide programs that promote academic, leadership and professional excellence.
- Represent the KSU's AAMI program during community events such as campus tours, leadership conferences, committee meetings, and more.
- Completed at least 30 or more credit hours.
- Maintain at least a 2.7 cumulative GPA.
- Successfully complete the "Freshman AAMI Experience" (by being a member of a FAM cohort)...OR...receive two letters of recommendation from AAMI Ambassadors or DBG Executive Board members.
Want to be an AAMI Ambassador? Applications are accepted as spaces become available.Ambassador application